Choose Among These Valentine Trip Ideas to Make Your Special Someone Feel Extra Special
Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to enjoy a romantic Valentine’s Day trip together. Because let’s face it—there is nothing more exciting than escaping the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Valentine’s Day gives you the perfect opportunity to sip a glass of red wine while soaking in a bubble bath somewhere very far away. So here are five Valentines weekend getaway destinations with Instagram-worthy attractions and enticing Valentines hotel deals and weekend packages that are worth every ounce of love.
TURTLE BAY RESORT, HAWAII
Oahu’s north shore Turtle Bay resort attracts hundreds of newly married couples each year.
Here are valentine getaway deals for you:
- Four-course gourmet dinner at Pa’akai
- Romantic dinner for two at North Shore Kula Grille
- Relaxing spa package at Nalu Kinetic Spa
- Sunset watching from the Point
- Horseback riding at Oahu beach
THE NINES, PORTLAND, OREGON
Not exactly a fan of candle-lit dinners? Head over to Portland, Oregon for a more laidback Valentine’s Day trip. Book a room for two at the Nines Hotel, where a surprising twist to your traditional Valentine’s Day package awaits. The Nine’s Roses and Thorns package offers fine wine, blood red Baccara roses, and first-rate dark chocolates from Moonstruck Chocolates Co.
MANDARIN ORIENTAL, LAS VEGAS
The Sin City is not just for party goers and high rollers. Las Vegas also has its romantic side, and not the sort that you can rent by the hour. The Mandarin Oriental hotel offers a package that has some pretty swanky inclusions.
Their Lover’s Toast package includes a personalized tour to the Kiki de Montparnasse boutique with the following inclusions:
- Breakfast for two at Mozen Bistro
- Unlimited access to the Tian Quan Thermal Experiences
LAKE LOUISE, ALBERTA
Want a break from city living? Pack up your bags, and head to the peaceful and calm Lake Louise in Alberta.
Fun activities you can do:
- Skate on the frozen Lake Louise with your love.
- Drive a dog sled ride with your own team of huskies.
- Sip a warm chocolate drink while watching the snowy landscape.
- Have a first-class dinner at the famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- Book a lakefront room at the Relais & Chateaux Post Hotel.
Try out something different on Valentine’s Day. Spend the day hiking Arizona’s desert town and be surrounded by its beautiful yet steep canyon walls, red-rock buttes, and pine forests. However, if you feel like taking the grander route, take a Grand Canyon helicopter tour in Phoenix, which will take you on a fifty-minute scenic drive through Oak Creek Canyon and Colorado River.
P.S Dreaming of a tropical holiday getaway? Explore Asia without taking a huge chunk of money from your savings. Check out our recommendations here.